How do I submit an HRA claim to Flex Administrators for reimbursement?
- Whenever an eligible medical expense is incurred, you will receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company. This will usually come before the bill from the provider.
- The EOB will say, “This is NOT a Bill”, but you will need to save it for reimbursement.
- If dental, optical, prescription and/or other expenses are eligible for reimbursement through your HRA, simply submit an itemized receipt that includes the following:
- Patient name
- Date of service
- Description of service
- Provider name and address
- Amount of the expense that you are responsible for
For prescription reimbursement, a cash register receipt is acceptable.
- Submit the form and your EOB to Flex Administrators, Inc. by either fax or mail. Both the address and the fax numbers are listed on the bottom of the reimbursement form. Your eligible claim will be processed and payment(s) sent.
- If you ever have any questions about what you can or cannot submit, or about any other part of the process, please contact Flex Administrators, Inc. at (616) 456-7908 or toll free at 1 (800) 968-3539.
Can I use one reimbursement form for HRA & FSA plans?
Yes, you can use one reimbursement form when submitting a claim for both HRA and FSA eligible items. Your account manager with Flex Administrators, Inc. knows your benefit order and will process the payment accordingly.