How do I submit an HRA claim to Flex Administrators for reimbursement?
- Whenever an eligible medical expense is incurred, you will receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company. This will usually come before the bill from the provider.
- The EOB will say, “This is NOT a Bill”, but you will need to save it for reimbursement.
- If dental, optical, prescription, and/or other expenses are eligible for reimbursement through your HRA, simply submit an itemized receipt that includes the following:
- Patient name
- Date of service
- Description of service
- Provider name and address
- Amount of the expense that you are responsible for
For prescription reimbursement, a cash register receipt is acceptable.
- Fill out a “Request for Reimbursement” form. It is important to fill out the top and sign the bottom.
- Submit the form and your EOB to Flex Administrators, Inc. by one of the following methods:
If you ever have any questions about what you can or cannot submit, or about any other part of the process, please contact Flex Administrators, Inc. at (616) 456-7908 or toll free at 1 (800) 968-3539.
Can I use one reimbursement form for HRA & FSA plans?
Yes, you can use one reimbursement form when submitting a claim for both HRA and FSA eligible items. Your account manager with Flex Administrators, Inc. knows your benefit order and will process the payment accordingly.